Wednesday 8 August 2012

The Market Aftermath....

On Sunday 22 July I did my first market at the Sugar and Spice Childrens Market in Woodend.
I didn't have any expectations and it was such a great day. I learnt so much from seeing the other retailers and increased my knowledge of what actually happens at a market and what to expect.

I was so nervous that I wouldn't sell a thing but an hour in I sold my first product. YAY!!! I was so excited that my sister and I did a very low key high five. The day went great and I sold quite a few products and received alot of feedback. I loved talking to the shoppers and selling my creations that I am so passionate about.

Here are some photos of Market day.

The Little Soothie

The Little Entertainer

Me (Marleymooo Creations)

The Quirky Toys

E's Girlie Pouch

I am now hooked on doing more markets.....my next appearance will be at the Yarraville Market at the Masonic Hall on Saturday 8th September 10am-5pm. Hope to see you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment